spoiler alert mentioned creme of nature brand in a previous post
*I came across these products by a chance I was given them as a gift before they became popular in 2018 a few months before they came out on the market but like many other naturals, I waited to use them I received a few things for my hair which were.
- Moisturizing Dry defense shampoo
- Moisturizing dry defense conditioner
- Moisture replenish and strengthen hair mask
- knot away leave-in conditioner
- the twisting cream
- The twisting cream I purchased later after using the products I previously mentioned.
*I first love that this is a brand I regularly use Creme of nature and me have history and now I can share this line with my children as well. Creme of nature is a brand I am familiar with because I used their products when I was still perming my hair the products were changed to accommodate the changes in my hair that I was going through.
*The brand creme of nature contains many types of products for women who color there hair to the natural women also this brand has been around for 30 years today it’s still talked about at many salons and homes around the world there also still seen in magazines but in the natural community I heard the buzz around honey and first ignored it and boy was I wrong.
- I love the design of the bottle but its color is eye-catching and the smell is heavenly
- I love that the products glide onto my natural hair and absorbs into my hair well.
- It’s great for women who are natural or transitioning it’s great for any hair type also so the whole family can use it.
*I have used the shampoo and conditioner for a few different washdays it left my hair clean super soft and shiny.
*the moisturizing dry defense shampoo worked great it lathered well and left my hair soft and shiny I only had to wash it twice it also has a thick consistency and a small amount goes a long way I believe my naturally dry hair likes these products because of its make up as well as its good ingredients like a favorite of mines coconut oil and honey.
*I love that this line is mostly made up of honey. honey is a natural humectant and moisturizer it also contains enzymes and vitamins.
* Its great for hair because it helps condition strands from the inside out all these things are great for any natural or women in general, I very much recommend this product.
*For more information on honeys benefits check out this article https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-benefits-of-honey
*The knot away leaves in conditioner ledt my hair soft and gave my curls an extra pop back that they had been lacking.
❤the product from this line that I liked the most was the twisting cream it has kept my hair soft and manageable to install my twists after using the leave-in conditioner to detangle I applied a small amount of the twisting cream to my hair and it quickly became shinier and softer it also smells great and absorbs into my natural hair well it did not leave a residue or flake up after a few days my twists were soft, bouncy and stayed moisturized for longer. I know for me in my hair journey moisture plays a big part to my hairs health I also like how I can use the leave-in conditioner with other products and it still detangled my hair well I was able to do a quick braid out after not moisturizing before and my hair still came out great and light.
* I also use the knot away. Leave in conditioner now regularly when I detangle my hair in general or for a protective style like a quick braid out or two-strand twists or even small box braids with my natural hair this conditioner makes my knots and tangles almost disappear like magic. My first reaction was shocking because I was taken aback by how soft my hair felt and even after the whole process of the braid out my hair was still moisturized for 3 days before I needed to moisture again i absolutely loved that.
*the hair mask and I have a history because I used it to deep conditioner my hair alone and with other products and the results are always good the smell is amazing it does have a light consistency it comes out thin so be careful when applying outside of my opinion of this product the creme of nature honey line offers a variety of other products any natural or women can use like.
- Break up breakage leave in conditioner
- Moisture infusion edge control
- Curl activator
- Creme of nature pury honey setting lotion
- Pure honey shrinkage defense curling jelly
- Pure honey twist and hold defining custard.
*These products can be found at Walmart, Target, amazon.com, and Sally’s beauty supply store as well.
*also they’re affordable prices so you don’t have to spend a arm and a leg for good products
*What are your favorites by the creme of nature?
Please comment below
*Great health and happy growing.